01/08/2013

Robbie Williams live at San Siro


Robbie! Robbie! Robbie! Robbie! Robbie! Robbie!

Before the concert
 Around 70 000 people was at San Siro tonight...

 My concert date Matteo
 Outside the arena

---
Dinner with Matteo and Luisa before the concert


It is the fourth time I see Robbie Willaims live. I have seen him twice in Stockholm and once in Denmark. Today was far the best concert of them all. 

San Siro is amazing as concert arena. It is just massive. Tonight it was full up to the highest seat and they said it was around 70 000 people attending the concert. Total amazing caos. And we were lucky getting really good seats. But well, I bought the tickets in November last year so....

Robbie himself is the same entertainer he has always been. He is just playing on the stage. Playing with his adorable voice and playing with the public. It was a show I never will forget. 

It is late, and I have to sleep. But I know what I gonna dream about. 

"And through it all She offers me protection A love and affection Whether I'm right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won't break me When I come to call She won't forsake me I'm lovin' angels instead...."

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ohhh wwwwooooooowwwwww
    I looooooooooooooooooooooove RW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...